Reiki Level I (For Beginners)
*We are an approved continuing education provider through the NCBTMB, offering 36 CE Hours for massage therapists.
Class meets once a week for 12 weeks, 3 hrs per session
Student Teacher Classes: $250
Reiki is a profound practice that can bring vast benefits to self and others. At the same, it is an essentially simple practice that anyone can learn. This foundation course is the most important of all levels of training. It’s open to anyone, regardless of experience. Seasoned bodyworkers will benefit, as much as beginners with no background in spiritual development or holistic health.
Student Teachers: Vicki Zaharopoulos & Samantha D’Egidio
Student Teachers: Rhea Elias & Donna Marie Curry
Student Teachers: Rachel Klink & Kara Cappello
The course includes:
- Step-by-step instruction tailored to the needs of each student and their learning style
- Hands-on practice on yourself and others
- Exploration of what Reiki practice is, what it isn’t, and how to practice
- History and origins of Reiki practice, including it’s journey from Japan to the West
- On-going group practice and discussion
- Clinical practice
- Ethics of practice
- Help and support to incorporate Reiki practice into your everyday life
- Access to teacher support both in and out of class
- 4 attunements (initiations)
- Journal and manual for each student
- Reiki level I certification upon completion of the course
Our school understands that learning happens best over time, with support, and space to integrate the material. This 36-hour course is spread out over 3 months, giving students time to learn slowly, practice at home, and come back to ask questions based on their experiences.
In Reiki Level I students are led through a step-by-step discovery of the practice, beginning with the concept that we are all capable of moving towards a state of balance and wellness. Primarily facilitated through gentle touch, we practice helping create this space for ourselves and others.REGISTER